1.1 Policies and Procedures
The Policies and Procedures are incorporated into the You Play We Play Member application and agreement. You must read and understand these Policies and Procedures prior to participating in the You Play We Play Syndicate.
As a You Play We Play Registered Member, you must comply with all terms and conditions set out in the 'Policies and Procedures' document and the Member agreement. You must honour all applicable laws and regulations in the country where you live. The words 'the company' and 'You Play We Play', when used in this document, refer to You Play We Play Limited.
The purpose of the Member agreement is:
• To point out the need for and set standards of acceptable use of the You Play We Play Syndicate System.
• To define the relationship between You Play We Play and its Registered Members.
The company reserves the right to amend the Member Agreement at any time. You Play We Play will notify you of any such changes electronically. When there is a change in any official documents the company will inform you through official You Play We Play material sent to you. The company may occasionally be unable to carry out its obligations because of circumstances beyond the company's control, such as acts of God, strikes, labour difficulties, fire, curtailment of the source of supply, government decrees or orders, etc.
If any provision in the Member agreement is at any time deemed to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, You Play We Play may amend or delete that provision. The amendment or deletion of any single clause or provision will not affect the remaining clauses and provisions, which will continue in full force and effect.
You Play We Play never forfeits its right to require Member compliance with the Member agreement or with applicable laws and regulations governing business conduct.
|2. Becoming A Member
2.1 To Become a Member
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Submit your Member Application and Agreement to You Play We Play.
• You must pay the nominated amount for participation in the selected draw. You authorise our payment provider to debit your credit/debit card for payments due to us in accordance with the terms and conditions. A payment to you will generally be in the form of a BACS payment, UK pounds sterling cheque or delivered through more appropriate methods.
• You must review the Policies and Procedures.
• Never use information obtained from the You Play We Play Syndicate to send bulk unsolicited emails (spam emails).
Your You Play We Play Username must be quoted on all correspondence.
2.3 Member Benefits
Once You Play We Play has accepted your application and agreement you may:
• Participate in the You Play We Play Online Syndicate.
• Participate in the You Play We Play Affiliate Programme.
• Participate within the LOTTOconnect platform.
• Receive You Play We Play communications.
• You Play We Play will maintain a Member account in your name, setting out all debits and credits, including payments made in accordance with the terms and conditions.
|3. Activities As A Member
3.1 Affiliate Programme
• You must comply with the terms of the You Play We Play Affiliate Programme as set out in the Affiliate Programme document.
3.2 Media Enquiries
• The company reserves the right to amend the Affiliate Programme at any time.
To ensure accurate and consistent information all media enquiries regarding You Play We Play must be referred to the company and failure to do so may result in legal action.
3.3 Trademarks and Copyrights
• You are only permitted to use the You Play We Play trademark or corporate logo with express written permission.
3.4 Product Claims
• You may describe yourself as a "You Play We Play Registered Member" in a telephone directory or advertising literature.
• You should not answer your telephone in any manner that may indicate or suggest that the caller has reached an authorised You Play We Play officer.
• You cannot create, publish, or cause to be published in any written or electronic media, the name, photograph or likeness of copyright materials or property or individuals associated with the company without the written permission of You Play We Play.
• You cannot publish or distribute any literature, materials or merchandise representing You Play We Play or its products other than that provided by You Play We Play.
• You may not register or use any of Our Marks as a domain name explicitly without suffix or prefix. i.e "www.youplayweplay.tld" shall be unauthorized and further may constitute Fraud Traffic. "uplayweplay", "youplayweplaylotto", "youplayweplaysyndicate" or similar is acceptable.
When presenting information about You Play We Play products, you must not make any claims (about the products) other than as set out in authorised You Play We Play literature.
3.5 Deceptive Practices
You must fairly and truthfully explain the nature of the You Play We Play products, opportunity, Affiliate Programme and Policies and Procedures to a prospective Member. This includes:
• Being honest and thorough in presenting material from the You Play We Play Affiliate Programme to all potential Members.
3.6 Adherence to Laws and Ordinances
• Making clear that income from the You Play We Play Affiliate Programme is based on personal product sales and not for sponsoring other Members.
• Not stating that any consumer, business, or government agency has approved or endorsed You Play We Play products or its Affiliate Programme.
You Play We Play do not accept any responsibility and is indemnified if any aspect of the You Play We Play Syndicate does not comply with the laws of a particular country. People who access this site do so of their own volition and are responsible for complying with relevant local laws in the country where they reside.
If a Member dies or becomes incapacitated, their rights to commissions, bonuses, together with all Member responsibilities, will pass to their nominated beneficiary. Upon a Member's death or incapacitation the beneficiary must present the company with proof of death or incapacitation, along with proof of succession.
In the event that no beneficiary has been nominated all rights to commissions and winnings will be relinquished.
3.8 Income Tax
All citizens must comply with the Income Tax laws.
National Lottery prizes are not chargeable gains for the purposes of UK Capital Gains Tax and will not be normally assessed for UK Income Tax. As a syndicate, Lottery prizes are distributed in accordance with a written agreement
entered into before the win, no liability to UK Inheritance Tax should arise. It is important to note that Inland Revenue law and practice may change. The above comments are based on our understanding of UK Inland Revenue law and practice as of April 2006.
Whilst winnings may not be subject to income tax, the income which you earn from your activities as an Affiliate You Play We Play Member may be and you should take the necessary action to ensure that, if so, your You Play We Play income is included in your next tax return.
Under income tax laws you are entitled to deduct from your income all the expenses incurred in producing that income you should therefore ensure that you keep proper records of all associated expenditure.
You should obtain a receipt for all deductible expenses and carefully file them, since they may be required to support your claims for expenses incurred.
If you are in any doubt about your income tax liability you should seek professional advice from a Financial Advisor.
|4. Member Responsibilities
4.1 Reporting Policy Violations
You must report any observed violations of the Member agreement to the company.
|5. Bonuses and Commissions
5.1 Bonus and Commission Cycles
The company pays commissions quarterly. You should review your commission statement and report any errors within 7 days. Any claims after this period will be dealt with at the sole discretion of the company. Our Business Cycles are as follows
• 1st January - 31st March
5.2 Adjustments of Bonuses and Commissions
• 1st April - 30th June
• 1st July - 30th September
• 1st October - 31st December
Commissions are paid based on entries into the Syndicate draws that are attributed to the Affiliate Member. Accordingly, commissions will be adjusted when any player requests a refund.
5.3 Rights to Earn Commissions
• Comply with the terms of the Member agreement to qualify for commissions.
5.4 Unclaimed Commissions and Credits
• Remember, no payment is made for introducing somebody who then does not participate in a syndicate draw.
Credits are held in your winnings and commissions account until the end of a quarterly period. A payment to you will generally be in the form of a BACS payment or UK pounds sterling cheque. Cheques not presented within six months from the date of issue are void and will not be re-issued.
|6. Ordering Procedures
6.1 Methods of Payment
You Play We Play currently accept the following methods of payment:
6.2 Refund Policy / Rights to Cancellation
As a Registered Member you may purchase your entries upto 90 days in advance, allowing you to schedule your entries into the future. Only in this instance may a refund be granted by request at our Dedicated Member Support Center
or in writing to "Member Support Team, You Play We Play Limited, Kings Court Business Centre, 17 School Road, Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 8JG, United Kingdom" at any time during regular working hours, prior to 7 days of the chosen draw date.
6.3 Recurring Subscriptions
As a Registered Member you may elect to have your credit or debit card charged on an ongoing weekly or monthly basis and agree that we may debit your card until such time as any cancellation notice is received. This will provide participation in the chosen syndicate on an on-going basis at your given frequency, until such time of request to cease via our Dedicated Member Support Center
or in writing to "Member Support Team, You Play We Play Limited, Kings Court Business Centre, 17 School Road, Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 8JG, United Kingdom" prior to 7 days of the forthcoming renewal date. Following subscription cancellation, no further charges will be applied after the advised cancellation date. It is our duty to then advise you by e-mail of your subscription expiry date. Cancellation of one subscription will not affect any others.
Any failure of a recurring subscription payment for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to credit or debit card payment failure), without limiting any other rights we may have, will result in immediate cancellation of the subscription within the relevant syndicate draw to which the payment relates.
|7. Promotional Syndicates
Our special promotional syndicates, those purchasable on GoGroopie, Discount Experts, Groupon, Wowcher & LivingSocial, are offered at a large discount to our standard advertised prices. Due to this fact and the high cost of administering the syndicates; This section hereby overrules our standard Policies & Procedures in relation to the special aforementioned promotional syndicates and any of our standard syndicates which are offered at a discount as part of a promotion.
In the event of any inconsistency between this section and our standard Policies & Procedures, this section shall prevail and govern. In the event of a dispute, it will always be Section 7 that takes precedence.
• Maximum one voucher per person.
7.1 Becoming A Member
• New You Play We Play customers only.
In order to redeem your GoGroopie, Discount Experts, Groupon, Wowcher or LivingSocial offer you must enter the voucher code provided to you during the checkout process. If you fail to enter your unique code, or in the event a Refund or Cancellation notification is received by the aforementioned platforms, you agree that all rights to commissions and winnings will be relinquished. In addition to meeting the criteria set out in our standard Policies & Clause 2.1 above, You Play We Play reserve the right to recover any winnings and commissions paid on entries which are being refunded, as well as any paid in error.
7.2 Syndicate Allocation
These promotional syndicates typically have more members than our standard syndicates. Each member in the syndicate, with a valid syndicate membership at the time of a win, will receive one equal share of any winnings. A members share of a win may be dependent on the number of purchasers of a GoGroopie, Discount Experts, Groupon, Wowcher or LivingSocial offer for any given draw if the number of entrants exceeds that of our standard syndicate.
7.3 Distribution of Winnings
Our promotional syndicate winnings are subject to there being a minimum amount due to a syndicate member of twenty pounds (£20.00 GBP), additional syndicate entries are exempt. Winnings are calculated at the end of every quarter and paid automatically in line with our standard Policies & Procedures. Should you request your winnings at any other time a two pound and fifty pence (£2.50 GBP) administration fee will apply.
7.4 Refund Policy / Rights to Cancellation
If you redeemed a deal through GoGroopie, Discount Experts, Groupon, Wowcher or LivingSocial then you have purchased a limited non-renewing membership to one of our syndicates in which you will receive the stated syndicated entries. Your syndicate membership purchased through GoGroopie, Discount Experts, Groupon, Wowcher or LivingSocial will not renew and you will not be billed by us for this membership. Your initial deal payment transaction was made with
, Discount Experts
Please contact the platform directly for Refund or Cancellation.
7.5 Recurring Subscriptions
If you elected to purchase additional syndicate entries, for example our one time £1 bonus offer, during the GoGroopie, Discount Experts, Groupon, Wowcher or LivingSocial redemption process, you will be charged each month for the additional syndicate membership at standard price until you notify us that you wish to leave the syndicate. You may cancel your membership at anytime, after your first monthly payment - superseding our standard Policies & Clause 6.3 above via our Dedicated Member Support Center
|8. Member Services
8.1 Changes To the Member Accounts
You must notify the company of any change to the information in your Member application and agreement electronically using the "My User Account" page on the You Play We Play website.
9.1 Termination by Company
You Play We Play may terminate a Member's participation for a violation of the Member and Policies and Procedures agreements.
9.2 Effect of Termination
Following termination the Member shall have no right, claim, title, or interest in any future commissions from the earnings generated.
10.1 Member Agreement
Refers to the Member Application and Agreement, the You Play We Play Policies and Procedures and the Affiliates Programme.
10.2 Registered Member
A person who registers with You Play We Play with the intention of participating personally in the Syndicate System.
10.3 Affiliate Member
The Member responsible for the enrolment of a new Member.
Trusted & Secure[?]