3.1 Affiliate Programme
• You must comply with the terms of the You Play We Play Affiliate Programme as set out in the Affiliate Programme document.
3.2 Media Enquiries
• The company reserves the right to amend the Affiliate Programme at any time.
To ensure accurate and consistent information all media enquiries regarding You Play We Play must be referred to the company and failure to do so may result in legal action.
3.3 Trademarks and Copyrights
• You are only permitted to use the You Play We Play trademark or corporate logo with express written permission.
3.4 Product Claims
• You may describe yourself as a ‘You Play We Play Registered Member’ in a telephone directory or advertising literature.
• You should not answer your telephone in any manner that may indicate or suggest that the caller has reached an authorised You Play We Play officer.
• You cannot create, publish, or cause to be published in any written or electronic media, the name, photograph or likeness of copyright materials or property or individuals associated with the company without the written permission of You Play We Play.
• You cannot publish or distribute any literature, materials or merchandise representing You Play We Play or its products other than that provided by You Play We Play.
• You may not register or use any of Our Marks as a domain name explicitly without suffix or prefix. i.e "www.youplayweplay.tld" shall be unauthorized and further may constitute Fraud Traffic. "uplayweplay", "youplayweplaylotto", "youplayweplaysyndicate" or similar is acceptable.
When presenting information about You Play We Play products, you must not make any claims (about the products) other than as set out in authorised You Play We Play literature.
3.5 Deceptive Practices
You must fairly and truthfully explain the nature of the You Play We Play products, opportunity, Affiliate Programme and Policies and Procedures to a prospective Member. This includes:
• Being honest and thorough in presenting material from the You Play We Play Affiliate Programme to all potential Members.
3.6 Adherence to Laws and Ordinances
• Making clear that income from the You Play We Play Affiliate Programme is based on personal product sales and not for sponsoring other Members.
• Not stating that any consumer, business, or government agency has approved or endorsed You Play We Play products or its Affiliate Programme.
You Play We Play do not accept any responsibility and is indemnified if any aspect of the You Play We Play Syndicate does not comply with the laws of a particular country. People who access this site do so of their own volition and are responsible for complying with relevant local laws in the country where they reside.
If a Member dies or becomes incapacitated, their rights to commissions, bonuses, together with all Member responsibilities, will pass to their nominated beneficiary. Upon a Member’s death or incapacitation the beneficiary must present the company with proof of death or incapacitation, along with proof of succession.
In the event that no beneficiary has been nominated all rights to commissions and winnings will be relinquished.
3.8 Income Tax
All citizens must comply with the Income Tax laws.
National Lottery prizes are not chargeable gains for the purposes of UK Capital Gains Tax and will not be normally assessed for UK Income Tax. As a syndicate, Lottery prizes are distributed in accordance with a written agreement
entered into before the win, no liability to UK Inheritance Tax should arise. It is important to note that Inland Revenue law and practice may change. The above comments are based on our understanding of UK Inland Revenue law and practice as of April 2006.
Whilst winnings may not be subject to income tax, the income which you earn from your activities as an Affiliate You Play We Play Member may be and you should take the necessary action to ensure that, if so, your You Play We Play income is included in your next tax return.
Under income tax laws you are entitled to deduct from your income all the expenses incurred in producing that income you should therefore ensure that you keep proper records of all associated expenditure.
You should obtain a receipt for all deductible expenses and carefully file them, since they may be required to support your claims for expenses incurred.
If you are in any doubt about your income tax liability you should seek professional advice from a Financial Advisor.