Affiliate Business Center LIVE!

Latest developments to your services as and when they happen

Affiliate Business Center LIVE!

Postby jarvis  » Wed 16 Nov 11, 20:17

Today, You Play We Play are pleased to announce the launch of your NEW Affiliate Business Center.

Loaded with a wealth of information at your fingertips, your bespoke ABC really does make it as "easy as 1-2-3", to excel in your home based business! A centralised location is now provided for performing common tasks, in addition to receiving the latest affiliate related news, "hot off the press", direct from LOTTOconnect.

Coupled with the Affiliate Leaderboard, this one-stop-shop allows you to comprehensively assess your affiliate business. Share, discuss and enjoy your successes with other affiliates worldwide, from over 100 countries, via the Affiliates Lounge on LOTTOconnect.

Take me to my ABC! Affiliate Center.

In your new ABC you will find:
  • Dashboard - your unique and most recent activity within LOTTOconnect.
  • Recent Discussions - keeping you up-to-date with the latest affiliate related discussion.
  • My Winnings Summary - overview of your win history to-date and the relative Business Cycle.
  • My Commission Summary - overview of the recommended members within your group, commission history to-date and the number of both Active & New members within the relative Business Cycle.
  • My Subscribers - an overview of your personally recommended member subscriptions, detailing both Active & New members within the relative Business Cycle.
Be sure to get to grips with your ABC's and keep a close eye on your VIP's ;) ...
Kind regards,
Antony Jarvis - YPWP Commercial Director & Moderator (jarvis)
jarvis 

Topics: 28
Reward Points: 33

Return to Website Latest News