First Testimonial

Tell us about your Winnings and share your YPWP experiences

First Testimonial

Postby hmblack  » Wed 13 Jul 11, 16:16

Hi

I joined last week and was lucky enough to be one of those 50 winners in the Euro Millions draw last night so I have been credited with my winnings. Thank you so much. :D

I think this is great. The website is easy to get around and, am too, looking forward to the release of the marketing tools which are in hand.

I don't have any referrals yet but I am advertising.

It is so easy to purchase your tickets here and you can do so at any time of the day or night so there are no excuses for forgetting to buy your tickets.

It would be great if other people could take a few minutes to post to let us know when they win so that it will encourage those who haven't won anything yet that it is worth a try. Remember, there is also the added bonus of being paid when you referrals buy lottery tickets so even if you have referrals who purchase their tickets through YPWP then you will still get paid.

Good luck for tonight's Lotto, everyone.

Thanks once again, YPWP.

Helen
:D
hmblack 

Topics: 1
Reward Points: 10

Re: First Testimonial

Postby hmblack  » Sat 16 Jul 11, 10:51

Morning Everyone

Just for those who are not sure about playing the EuroMillions, please don't hesitate.

I won again last night (Friday). It was a small amount but it shows that being in this syndicate definitely does work. And these were not my numbers. So if I played on my own I wouldn't have got anything.

The first syndicate I was in was full and the odds were 1 in 16 lines getting some sort of winning line. And last night our syndicate was full and the odds then changed to 1 in 10 lines. Just think what it could mean for you if the winning line for the jackpot was in your syndicate.

So, if you are in doubt, try it - even just for a week.

Good luck everyone for the lotto tonight.

Have a great day.

Helen
:D
hmblack 

Topics: 1
Reward Points: 10

Return to Testimonials