What's coming up?

Latest developments to your services as and when they happen

What's coming up?

Postby jarvis  » Fri 30 Dec 11, 01:20

Having now completed an extensive period of development and heavy testing, You Play We Play is pleased to announce:

Platform updates will commence to the public on January 1st 2012 :!:

Under our commitment to both Senior Affiliates & VIP Members, YPWP will disclose all exclusive "Back-Stage" information, prior to official Launch Dates. If you haven't already Become a VIP, Received your First Week FREE for exclusive inside information, you should consider a visit to a number of our Senior Affiliate forums for more information such as MLMCore and Earnfromlotto as news breaks.

YPWP wishes to thank all it's members for your patience and feedback via the Dedicated Member Support center during this time. The Winter period has been exceptionally busy for us with regard to your input, our company development and fruition of your extensive new platform developments.
marcusw wrote:we have been waiting a long time for data capture pages?
I am not worried i just don't want this slipping down the pecking order.

lottomad wrote:I asked for some banners

The expansion / evolution of the current and highly successful Recommend A Friend Program will reach astronimcal new heights whilst we provide you with another fantastic addition to this unique business opportunity, virally.

Spread the word, keep the fantastic momentum going and ensure when dawn breaks on the 1st of January, you are among those already benefiting from the wonders of this social networking revolution that is set to continue to grow in its already exponential fashion!

We are very proud to share this extremely exciting opportunity with you and look forward to working alongside you in what is set to be another momentous year in global social networking history.

Lets "Play together, Win together" and look forward to a prosperous 2012.
Kind regards,
Antony Jarvis - YPWP Commercial Director & Moderator (jarvis)
jarvis 

Topics: 28
Reward Points: 33