YPWP is a league ahead!

Tell us about your Winnings and share your YPWP experiences

YPWP is a league ahead!

Postby none  » Mon 25 Jun 12, 12:58

It was back in May of 2011 when I bought my first lottery ticket to play in a syndicate with You Play we Play. I never thought for one moment that I would be playing the EuroMillions Lottery free for a whole year.

How come?

Well one of the tickets I purchased was selected by YPWP as the winning number in a draw they were holding and I was rewarded by the company with a prize of 12 months of free play in Euro-millions. In those 12 months I have had over 395 syndicate wins. Although never winning the Jackpot these wins have been a godsend when my bills have come in and I feel that a larger share of the Jackpot can't be far away.

An added bonus has been the commission that I have been paid after telling my friends all about YPWP. Although only a small amount, it has been surprising to see in my own back office (provided free by YPWP) how many of my friends are buying tickets every week and how many of their friends have now started to play.

When I last checked I found that I had over 130 players in my group effectively allowing me to play for free for an even longer period.

I found some of the benefits of playing in a YPWP syndicate are the increased number of lines I get to play for such a small payment, the fact that I never need to check my numbers as YPWP do this automatically for me and that I never need worry about having to go out to purchase my tickets every week.

I have my own members area where there is a very active forum where I can chat with my friends and keep up to date with updates from the YPWP staff. If I choose to promote the YPWP opportunity, all the help I need is available in the way of banners and other promotional tools in my own back office as well as them supplying me with my own blog.

I personally find that this product is a league ahead of the numerous other lottery games out there and in short you'll improve your chances of success playing the lottery in a syndicate with YPWP.

I can't thank the YPWP staff enough for introducing me to their game.

Ken Allan, Durham UK
none 

Topics: 4
Reward Points: 3
Blog: View Blog (10)

Return to Testimonials