First Testimonial

Tell us about your Winnings and share your YPWP experiences

First Testimonial

Postby paulvev  » Mon 21 Mar 11, 21:39

OK, so it may be a little early to post a testimonial about commissions or winnings, but what i can do is post a testimonial about the customer service and respect shown to affiliates during the prelaunch test period.

It's difficult to express the satisfaction and intense excitement i've experienced these last few weeks being part of the YPWP test team. I've been privileged enough to have seen this opportunity develop each and every day with more and more features coming online. Some have even surpassed affiliate's own wishlist expectations and all feedback looks like it has been considered! I can’t even begin to describe the technical expertise, attention to detail, checking and huge workshifts that have constantly been put in by the YPWP staff and developers over the last few weeks.

I've witnessed staff working beyond midnight with sheer drive and determination to roll out a fully functioning lotto platform that people worldwide are going to love. YPWP staff have ensured amazing features like the campaign manager and unique lotto connect will catch the full attention of every new prospect. I simply can't wait for launch not just for this continued excellence in customer service, but of course the lotto opportunity itself, which i believe (due also to it's profitability and viral aspects) will sweep the world! This will TRULY be an affiliates dream. Exciting times!
Paul Veverka - YPWP Moderator & Affiliate (paulvev)
http://www.theblantyretelegraph.com
paulvev 
Gold VIP Member

Topics: 104
Reward Points: 390
Blog: View Blog (50)

Re: First Testimonial

Postby paulvev  » Sat 07 May 11, 18:06

There must now be several members who have now played several lottery draws. What are your experiences of the site so far? Fancy putting up a little testimonial here, even if only a few words. Here's some ideas that may let you construct a sentence or two....How are you finding the features on the site? Getting to know your way around? Are you using your blog? What about your rewards points, winnings and commissions? How's your promotions going?
paulvev 
Gold VIP Member

Re: First Testimonial

Postby paulvev  » Fri 08 Jul 11, 15:17

It's been a few months since i posted the initial testimonial above, so i'd like to update it, but the message remains the same , clear and loud!

Youwplayweplay is EXCITING, MASSES OF POTENTIAL and is reaching out ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

Yes, it's now been a few months since launch and things are growing nicely and steadily. As i write this i see dozens of new members have joined in the last 24 hours and my genealogy is really starting to fill out! What's great, is that people ARE playing and not just joining for a look around.

I dont think there been one euromillions draw when i haven't won something and i've noticed people are playing euromillions more than lotto, i presume due to the THIRTEEN draws it's rolled over recently. Certainly good for business! I'm enjoying the small prizemoney as it's all adding up (and of course i'll enjoy the BIG prizemoney in time, and believe me, its ONLY a matter of time until a big win!)

On the affiliate side of things, introducing others has been steady. I've found the sharetool a valuable resource and got into the habit of clicking it maybe once every couple of days to get the referral link on to Facebook. I'm also pleased to see regular correspondence going out to all us members too. I have to admit though, i've held back slightly on promotion as i'm awaiting some nice graphics for business cards, splash pages for traffic exchanges and some more stats to see what's working for me. It's great to know those things are in development and hopefully we'll hear about those platform updates soon. Our collective affiliate businesses will go into overdrive with that in place!

Admin support has been fantastic and any queries answered promptly, even setting down challenges to us about what we would like to see here! Thats just brilliant and long may it continue. The management of YPWP do an amazing job.

Of course finally, i can't forget about commissions. After all, we can build our own excellent business here too. The first quarterly cycle came and went and commissions fell into my bank account, directly, on time and as expected! The first cycle may have been short, but the commissions indicated good growth and something that can be built upon each cycle. As things stand, i'm expecting the next quarter's commissions to be significantly more. This business is about fun! Get your tickets on, spend a little time promoting (for once you've introduced somebody, they're on your lucrative 20% tier forever!) and build your business however fast or slow you wish, as YOUR time permits!

I LOVE Youplayweplay and i'm quaking with excitement about what's just about to arrive on this website when the next updates go live!!!!!!
Good luck in the next draw everybody!
paulvev 
Gold VIP Member

Return to Testimonials