Commissions Testimonial

Tell us about your Winnings and share your YPWP experiences

Commissions Testimonial

Postby paulvev  » Wed 21 Sep 11, 23:23

I'm opening this post with a picture.....

My commissions & winnings from Youplayweplay arrived straight into my bank account at the start of the month (end of last quarter) right on time and very promptly indeed! AND....they were UP on last quarter, a trend i hope to ensure continues. :D

This was an important crossing point for me. With £140 commissions banked this quarter, this completely covers my ENTIRE highest VIP DIAMOND membership for the NEXT quarter! A milestone indeed! ;)

YPWP is an EXCELLENT opportunity to earn and win some additional money and is the BEST way to play lotto. The commissions are just an added bonus. Very professional, very slick and very exciting.

I keep saying this....but with so many people playing now....it's just a matter of time until a sizeable win! Good luck in the next draw folks and get your affiliate links OUT THERE! We have tools to do it, so no excuses. A little effort NOW will see a strong foundation in your group, benefiting you long term.
Paul Veverka - YPWP Moderator & Affiliate (paulvev)
http://www.theblantyretelegraph.com
paulvev 
Gold VIP Member

Topics: 104
Reward Points: 390
Blog: View Blog (50)

Re: Commissions Testimonial

Postby paulvev  » Fri 02 Mar 12, 21:17

Commissions have landed for the last quarter! AND....they're up from last time. Thanks YPWP! This is most welcome and will cover further advertising my home for sale, within my local paper for the next 4 weeks! Cheers. :D
Paul Veverka - YPWP Moderator & Affiliate (paulvev)
http://www.theblantyretelegraph.com
paulvev 
Gold VIP Member

Topics: 104
Reward Points: 390
Blog: View Blog (50)

Return to Testimonials